A relaxed, diverse, & visually stunning coastal city.
Discover a mix of urban culture and amazing natural landscapes in Vancouver, a city consistently ranked as one of the best places in the world to live. As Western Canada’s biggest metropolis and Canada's largest port, Vancouver is an important hub for both trade and tourism. It’s also home to a buzzing digital start-up culture. Come live, learn, and work here, and start building skills, career experience, and networks to support your dreams.
WHY STUDY AT GREYSTONE COLLEGE VANCOUVER
- Greystone College Vancouver is centrally located in downtown
Vancouver close to transit, and a variety of restaurants, cafes and other businesses that may be a fit for your Co-op or off campus work
- Build your networks in a Canada’s west coast port city, a hub for trade, tourism, tech start-ups, and a top ESL learning destination
- In your down time, explore Vancouver’s natural splendour and enjoy easy access to hiking, skiing kayaking, cycling and more in and around the city
- Vancouver has been repeatedly ranked as one of the most livable and likeable student cities in the world
- Study and work in Vancouver - there are plenty of entry level jobs available in business, tech, and hospitality.
- Convenient Downtown Location
- Modern Classrooms and Facilities
- Career Centre
- Student Health and Wellbeing Support
- Visa and Immigration Consulting