Study business in Sydney, Australia’s largest and most diverse city.
Australia’s oldest and most bustling city, Sydney Australia, combines fantastic weather and over 70 magnificent beaches with world-class restaurants, iconic architecture, vibrant arts and culture, and a mix of creative industries to find your niche for off campus work during your studies. With many excellent TAFEs and universities, this multicultural metropolis is a great place to create a long-term learning pathway from Greystone College to one of our public institution partners. Join us at Greystone College Sydney for an amazing learning and living experience.
WHY CHOOSE GREYSTONE COLLEGE SYDNEY
- Greystone College Sydney is located in the heart of the Central Business District, steps from stunning Hyde Park and Darling harbour, and close to shops, transit and more
- Build your personal and career networks in this fast-paced and diverse cosmopolitan centre where overseas migrants are expected to make up half of the population growth over the next decade
- In your down time, relax at Sydney’s myriad of stunning beaches, visit sights like the Sydney Opera House, stroll around The Rocks or Darling Harbour, and check out the city’s buzzing arts, music, and cultural festivals and events – and that’s just for a start!
- Australia’s biggest city is full of off-campus work opportunities in business, tourism, hospitality, construction and more to support your life and studies during your learning adventure
- Conveniently Located in the Central Business District (CBD)
- Modern Classrooms and Facilities
- Computer Labs and Wi-Fi
- Student Lounges
- Career Centre
- Student Housing