Explore Montréal’s diverse & unique culture while you learn English and live on campus.
Live and study with other international teens at McGill University’s MacDonald Campus. This 650-hectare campus is the largest green space on the island of Montréal. Located 35km from Montréal’s downtown core, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds with day trips to Canada’s “Cultural Capital.”
WHAT TO EXPECT
PROGRAM START DATES
2020: Jun 28, Jul 5, Jul 12, Jul 19, Jul 26
8-17 years old
Students live and dine within the McGill MacDonald Residence.
- CAPACITY: 200
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Double rooms
- BATHROOMS: Shared, 1:6
- LAUNDRY: Coin-operated machines available
- INTERNET: Wireless internet available, campus wide
- STUDENT TO STAFF RATIO: 1:15
- MEALS: 3 meals per day
Classes take place within the MacDonald campus facilities.
- NUMBER OF LANGUAGE LEVELS: 5 Levels
- NUMBER OF LESSONS: 17 (15 hours per week)
- NUMBER OF STUDENT PER CLASS: 16 max
- CONTENT: Academic reading, grammar, vocabulary, essay writing, speaking and listening
- CERTIFICATE: End of course certificate and student progress reports provided
Teen students enjoy a social program that combines on-site activities, evening activities and off-site trips.
ATERNOON ON-SITE ACTIVITIES: Students are offered a selection of onsite afternoon activities every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Activities include group sports, as well as performing and visual arts options. Options available vary from week to week.
EVENING ACTIVITIES: Activities include scavenger hunts, sports evenings, student performances and dance parties.
OFF-SITE ACTIVITIES: 4 off-site activities per week. Activities may include: various downtown Montréal locations, visit to Ottawa and Quebec City, Six Flags and more.