Explore Montréal’s diverse culture while you learn English or French and live with a homestay family.
Get ready for an amazing cultural experience in the bilingual city of Montréal! Stay with a welcoming local homestay family and study English or French with other international teens. Enjoy fun sports, and explore the city through trips to beautiful parks, beaches, museums, markets and more.
PROGRAM START DATES
2021: Jun 20, Jun 27, Jul 4, Jul 11, Jul 18, Jul 25, Aug 1
13-17 years old
Experience local culture by staying with an ILSC Montréal homestay family.
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Single room
- BATHROOMS: Shared
- AMENITIES: Laundry machines and wireless internet provided
- AVERAGE TRAVEL DISTANCE FROM CAMPUS: 50 minutes or less
- ESTIMATED PUBLIC TRANSPORT FEES: $27 CAD per week
- MEALS: 3 meals per day
Homestay families provide detailed instructions on how to travel from the homestay to our downtown ILSC Montréal campus. Students also receive a 24- hour emergency phone contact for additional support.
Attend specialized junior English or French classes at our ILSC Montréal campus
- NUMBER OF LANGUAGE LEVELS: 5 Levels
- NUMBER OF LESSONS: 17 (15 hours per week)
- NUMBER OF STUDENT PER CLASS: 16 max
- CONTENT: Academic reading, grammar, vocabulary, essay writing, speaking and listening
- STUDY SCHEDULE: Monday to Thursday from 2:45 - 5:30 PM and Fridays from 1:00 - 5:30 PM
- CERTIFICATE: End of course certificate and student progress reports provided
Explore Montréal through afternoon activities & a full-day excursion every week.
MORNING ACTIVITIES: Young students connect and strengthen new international friendships while they take part in fun activities that include visits to local attractions, sports and games.
WEEKEND ACTIVITIES: Students enjoy a full-day excursion on Saturday. Activities could include visits to Quebec City, LaRonde Amusement Park, and more. On Sunday, junior students will spend the day getting a cultural immersion experience with their homestay family.