Build Hindi listening and speaking skills and get introduced to the Hindi script.
Learn Hindi, India’s most commonly spoken language. The Hindi Communication Certificate is developed by certified and highly experienced Indian trainers. This program is interactive, communicative, and highly practical for anyone looking to learn the basics of Hindi or to progress to an advanced level of Hindi communication. Develop language skills that will deepen your understanding of Indian culture and help you with your daily interactions in Delhi.
Online classes also available
4 modules per level
(15 hours per module)
Part-Time AM / Flexible
Courses are offered in the AM timeslot only.
For longer daily study schedule, add tutoring
Contact ILSC New Delhi for Start Dates
Beginner - no previous experience required
What you'll learn in the Hindi Communication Certificate:
Our Hindi Communication Certificate is available at 4 levels. Start building your foundational Hindi language skills at the Beginner level, then expand your communication abilities as you progress through Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, up to the Advanced level.
Each level consists of 4, 15-hour modules.
- Be introduced to the Hindi script and begin to read and write
- Learn basic vocabulary through speaking practice
- Practice listening with real-life dialogues and conversations
- Explore Hindi grammar
- Learn all the important phonological features of Hindi
- Discover important cultural tips
- Practice important functional language
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of basic grammar rules and learn to use Hindi freely
- Activities like homestay with locals (A Day in The Life), real life conversations with Indians, story writing, field trips to local markets and more provide dynamic opportunities to live the language
- Use and understand difficult vocabulary and word roots, and learn variations of functional language
- Get familiar with the local accent and culture