Student Health and Wellbeing
Download our new app for 24/7 support at your fingertips
With our new Keep Me Safe service, University Pathway students at ILSC Language Schools have free access to immediate chat support and a wealth of free resources to help your ongoing personal and academic success, in the way that’s most convenient, comfortable and valuable for you.
Why use Keep Me Safe and My SSP App:
- It’s free and 100% confidential, within the limits of the law
- Access to Keep Me Safe’s qualified professional counsellors for immediate or ongoing support 24/7
- Choose how you want to communicate: website chat, app, phone options available
- Instant chat and telephone support in 6 languages
- Phone counselling which provides support in 60+ languages
- Access to relevant articles and videos about health and diet, living away, practical life skills, student success, relationships, and more.
What My SSP can help you with:
- Adjusting to life in Canada
- Exam Stress
- Managing your finances
- Healthy living habits
- Juggling your time
- Relationships with friends, family and roommates
- Loneliness or homesickness
How it Works
1. Get in touch!
2. Talk to Keep Me Safe’s counsellors through the app chat, or by phone* OR schedule an appointment with Keep Me Safe’s counsellors in person or by video in your native language, for a time when suits you.
* Instant messaging is available in English, French, Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese and Arabic
3. You’ll be supported through your concern, no matter how big or small.
Download the app here!