Study business in Canada’s bilingual arts and culture hub, Montréal, Quebec.
Home to the second largest French-speaking city in the world, Montréal has earned an international reputation for its arts and design. Experience all that Montréal has to offer through a variety of cuisines, music festivals, boutique shopping, and European architecture. Come live, learn, and work here, and start building new knowledge, practical hands-on skills, practicum experience, and networks to support your goals.
Plus, complete a program at Collège Greystone Montreal and you'll be eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).**Post Graduate Work Permit eligibility is determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. It is subject to change, and not guaranteed.
WHY STUDY AT COLLÈGE GREYSTONE MONTRÉAL
- Collège Greystone Montréal’s new, bright modern downtown campus is centrally located close to McGill University, with easy access to transit and amenities
- Build your networks in a Canada’s cultural hub, and also home to many business headquarters, start-ups and more
- In your down time, discover Montréal’s “joie-de-vivre” and experience an amazing cultural life in two languages – the city is famous for year-round world-class festivals and events.
- Students taking a program at Greystone College Montréal are currently eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) upon completion.*
- Convenient Downtown Location
- Modern Classrooms and Facilities
- Computer Labs and Wi-Fi
- Student Lounges
- Career Centre
- Student Health and Wellbeing Support
- Student Housing
- Visa and Immigration Consulting