Discover Western Australia's stunning, sunny, and student-friendly city.
Learn English in Perth, a favourite Australian destination for international students. With 19 stunning sandy beaches and a balmy Mediterranean climate, Perth offers the perfect backdrop for your Western Australian English study and work experience. Australia’s most diverse city is affordable, safe, and brimming with youthful energy. It’s also one of the country’s fastest-growing economies, providing a wide variety of work and migration opportunities to international students.
WHY STUDY ENGLISH IN PERTH?
- ILSC's campus is centrally located steps from shopping, King's Park & more
- Work up to 24 hrs/week off campus - join the FREE Job Club to learn about securing a well-paid job in Perth
- Make amazing friends through school events and local excursions
- Take the Café Work Skills course and practise your barista skills in our stunning outdoor cafe offering free morning coffee
- Live and learn against the backdrop of beautiful landscapes, pristine beaches & 3200 hours of annual sunshine.
- Launching: June 2023
- Minimum age: 16
- Average students per class: 14
- Maximum students per class: 18
- Centre capacity: 324
Virtual campus tour
Explore the ILSC Perth campus before you arrive! Our modern, airy campus is being created to support your amazing English learning experience in Perth. Study English in our bright, sunny classrooms, including a purpose-built Yoga room. Then keep practicing your conversation as you grab a coffee at our comfortable outdoor campus café. You can also relax, and connect with other students in a variety of comfortable student lounge and kitchen spaces.
- 17 Classrooms
- Lounge Areas
- Outdoor Cafe
- Yoga Room
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
SERVICES ON CAMPUS
- Student Advising
- University Admissions Service