Explore Vancouver’s stunning outdoors while you learn English and live with a homestay family.
Naturally spectacular, Vancouver is the city that has it all! Stay with a welcoming local homestay family and study English with other international teens. You’ll have the ocean beside you, the mountains behind you, and lots of adventures close by, in one of Canada’s biggest outdoor playgrounds.
2024 PROGRAM START DATES*
1 week: Jun 30, Jul 7, Jul 14, Jul 21, Jul 28, Aug 11
2 weeks: Jun 30, Jul 7, Jul 14, Jul 21, Jul 28
3 weeks: Jun 30, Jul 7, Jul 14, Jul 21
4 weeks: Jun 30, Jul 7, Jul 14
5 weeks: Jun 30, Jul 7
6 weeks: Jun 30
Weeks run Sunday to Sunday, and the program officially closes on August 11.
13-17 years old
Experience local culture by staying with an ILSC Vancouver homestay family.*
- ACCOMMODATIONS: Single room
- BATHROOMS: Shared
- AMENITIES: Laundry machines and wireless internet provided
- AVERAGE TRAVEL DISTANCE FROM CAMPUS: 45 - 60 minutes (maximum of 75 minutes)
- ESTIMATED PUBLIC TRANSPORT FEES: $55 CAD per week
- MEALS: 3 meals per day**
*Our Day Only programs offer students the same inclusive Junior Camp experience without accommodation, meals, and airport transfer service.
**Options for students with dietary restrictions are available. Please Inquire for more details.
Attend specialized junior English classes at our ILSC Vancouver campus.
- NUMBER OF LANGUAGE LEVELS: 5 Levels
- NUMBER OF LESSONS: 16.5 (13.75 hours per week)
- NUMBER OF STUDENTS PER CLASS: 16 max
- GENERAL ENGLISH CONTENT: Our Juniors English language curriculum reflects current, real-world issues, recent events, social and environmental issues, popular culture, and events so that the content is relatable and interesting for teens. The Juniors English language program focuses on several areas including Canadian culture, reading, speaking, and writing.
- STUDY SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday from 2:30 PM - 5:15 PM
- CERTIFICATE: All students receive end-of-course certificates and student progress reports.
Explore Vancouver through morning activities & a full-day excursion every week.
MORNING ACTIVITIES: Young students connect and strengthen new international friendships while they take part in fun activities that include visits to local attractions, sports, and games.
WEEKEND ACTIVITIES: Students enjoy a full-day excursion on Saturday. Activities could include visits to Whistler, Playland Amusement Park, and more. On Sunday, junior students will spend the day getting a cultural immersion experience with their homestay family.