A relaxed, diverse, & visually stunning coastal city.
Learn English in Vancouver, one of the world’s most livable cities. Vancouver’s amazing landscapes offer outdoor adventures for every interest, from skiing and snowboarding, to hiking, stand-up paddle boarding and bicycling, or just relaxing with friends on local beaches. Combine the outdoors with urban culture at the city’s museums, nightclubs, microbreweries, coffee shops, festivals and more.
WHY STUDY ENGLISH IN VANCOUVER
- ILSC Vancouver's three campuses are centrally located steps from shopping, transit, restaurants & more
- ILSC’s largest campus, with the widest course and program selection
- Make friends through fun school events and local excursions
- Unique programs like the Green Leadership Course, Medical English, and the summer family program.
- Join the CSR Committee and work on local and global community initiatives
- Launched: 1991
- Minimum age: 16*
- Average students per class: 13
- Maximum students per class: 16
- Centre capacity: 880
Welcome from our school director, Mardy Arenas
Explore our campus
Explore our ILSC Vancouver campus before you arrive! Our Vancouver language school has three campuses just steps apart from one another, and is designed to support you as you learn English in Vancouver. The school is located in Vancouver’s downtown core, close to everything you might need. Study in our bright classrooms, then keep practicing your English as you connect with new international friends in our student lounges and kitchen areas.
- 55 Classrooms
- 7 Student Lounges
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
SERVICES ON CAMPUS
- Student Advising
- Test Centre
- University Admissions Service
- Accommodations Placement Service