Australia’s bohemian cultural capital.
Learn English in Melbourne, one of Australia's most diverse and stylish cities. With a colourful arts and culture scene, incredible coffee, live music, sports, world-class shopping, and vibrant nightlife, Melbourne has something for everyone. Explore its hidden laneways, or wander through its hip, urban neighbourhoods and discover why Melbourne is one of the world’s most livable cities.
WHY STUDY ENGLISH IN MELBOURNE?
- The ILSC campus is conveniently located close to cafés, restaurants and shopping
- Work up to 24 hours per week with your Student Visa
- Build vocabulary and friendships in the Morning News Club
- Learn English & barista skills in the Café Work Skills course
- Join the FREE Job Club and learn about securing a job in Australia
- Launched: 2016
- Minimum age: 16
- Average students per class: 14
- Maximum students per class: 18
- Centre capacity: 665 Students
Welcome from our school director, Jason Flaming
Explore our campus
Explore our ILSC Melbourne campus from home! Our stunning modern campus creates the perfect setting for your English study adventure in Melbourne. Learn English our bright classrooms and get an extra learning boost with books from our library. Grab a coffee from our student café. And relax and practise your English with new friends in our student lounges.
- 37 Classrooms
- 2 Computer Labs
- 2 Student Lounge
- Ping Pong Table
- Prayer Room
- High Speed Wi-Fi
SERVICES ON CAMPUS
- Visa processing services
- Student Advising
- University Admissions Service