A sunny, eclectic, and affordable South Australian city.
Learn English in Adelaide, a popular and vibrant study destination. Set along a coastline of beautiful beaches, Adelaide offers a thriving art scene, historic architecture, famous wineries, and busy nightlife. With its laneway gatherings and unique history, this stunning city is sure to give you an experience to savour. It’s no wonder Adelaide was voted one of the most liveable cities in the world!
WHY STUDY ENGLISH IN ADELAIDE?
- ILSC's campus is centrally located steps from shopping, parks, galleries & more
- Work up to 20 hours per week with your Student Visa
- Make amazing friends through school events and local excursions
- Take the Café Work Skills course and develop your barista skills
- Join the FREE Job Club and learn about securing a job in Australia
- Launched: 2019
- Minimum age: 16
- Average students per class: 14
- Maximum students per class: 18
- Centre capacity: 216
Adelaide is set along 28km of continuous coastline
Virtual campus tour
Explore our ILSC Adelaide campus before you arrive! Our modern and fresh campus is designed to support your English learning journey in Adelaide. Study English in our bright, sunny classrooms, and borrow books from our library to improve your English even faster. Then keep practicing your conversation as you grab a coffee from our campus café, relax, and connect with other students in our fantastic open student lounge and kitchen spaces.
- 12 Classrooms
- Student Lounge
- High Speed Wi-Fi
SERVICES ON CAMPUS
- Visa processing services
- Student Advising
- University Admissions Service