Located just off Central Park West and steps from the Columbus Circle Travel hub, these New York hostel guest rooms offer private single and bunk rooms that provide a home away from home for nearly 130,000 international and domestic budget travelers each year. Their ideal location in NYC allows guests to enjoy the beauty of Central Park, the energy of Times Square and world-famous cultural institutions including Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and the Museum of Natural History. As a hotel guest of the West Side YMCA, you can enjoy FREE use of their 65,000 square foot Health and Wellness Facility—including two indoor swimming pools. Westside YMCA is easily accessible to all NYC public transportation—uptown, downtown, cross-town buses and the 1, A, C, E, B, D, N subway lines.
5 W 63rd Street, New York, NY
10023 United States
- Minimum age requirement is 18 at time of arrival.
- Maximum length of stay is 25 days.
- 30 day cancellation policy - 30 days’ notice required for any changes or cancellations.
- Guest are charged per day. A day consists of check-in time at 3pm and check-out time at 11am. In order to not be charged for the next day, guests must check out by 11am.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Any cancellation received within 2 days prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge. Failure to arrive at your hotel will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the first night charge.
|Single room with shared bathroom||$86/ night||$89 / night|
|Shared room - bunk beds with shared bathroom (per room)*||$110 / night||$115 / night|
* Shared rooms must be booked in pairs. All prices are in US dollars. Taxes included where applicable.