The Shared Accommodation is 20-25 minutes by bus to ILSC-Melbourne where you will share a fully furnished apartment with other international students. You will have the choice to stay in either a single or twin room, and will share the communal areas, including the bathroom, kitchen and living room, with your roommates.
|Room Type||Per week|
|Single room with shared bathroom||$375|
|Twin room with shared bathroom (per person)||$230|
All prices are in Australian dollars. Taxes included where applicable.
- Minimum age requirement is 18 at time of arrival.
- Minimum stay is 4 weeks.
- Credit cards incur a 2.65% surcharge.
- Students must book airport pick up ($150) in order to receive their keys and linen, and to complete the residence orientation.
- Residents must pay their account in full, return keys and check out before 10 AM on day of departure. Failure to return the key will result in rent fees being charged.
- Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice will incur a charge equal to 1 week accommodation for the room type booked.
- Any changes to bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. For booking changes made less than 7 days before arrival a change fee of one week’s accommodation will apply.
- Students are required to give 2 week notice to extend or move out depending on the agreement given with house profile. Extension of the original placement period is subject to the availability.
- Students must pay the key deposit (AU$100) after arrival.
- Price is subject to change without notice.