- Knowing and understanding the program curriculum
- Preparing subject materials for presentation to students
- Knowing the University of Cambridge ESOL – TKT exams
- Model an example of a good ESL teacher, including emphasizing a task based learning method.
- Working with the director with practicum placements and coordination
- Providing individual feedback, correction, encouragement and direction to students throughout the program and specifically in reference to student lesson plans and practice lessons.
- Evaluating and documenting progress
- Keeping current in ESL techniques, approaches and resources
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- Undergrad degree AND TESL Canada Certification with 5 years ESL teaching experience and 2 years ESL teacher training experience
Please submit your resume via email to Sharlene.Reis[at]greystonecollege[dot]com
Immediate Supervisor: Program Director
Location of Work: Greystone College- Vancouver