This role is a part of the overall student services team, assisting both current and future students, helping increase local business and introducing new ideas, giving administrative support to the school, ensuring the smooth running of student activities around the school, including orientations and graduations and ensuring that campuses are maintained to a high standard.
• Coordinating with students, teachers and Program Directors
• Printing and distributing new student’s timetables, student class lists, class activity lists and class assessment sheets for teachers; notifying other campuses to print reports.
• Complete any courier requests, including exam papers. Update records and inform appropriate person when request is complete.
• Calling for service on the photocopier and placing order for all the photocopiers and printers
• Update and maintain teacher’s trays. Print and distribute timesheets and memos as requested.
• Completing sessional campus checks
• Maintaining all billboards and posters to be in good condition throughout the campus
• Other related duties as assigned by the Administrative Services Manager
Please submit your resume and cover letter to carolina.cintra[at]ilsc[dot]com