- Starting February 2019
- Part-time from February to mid-May. Full time mid-May, June, July, August
- Temporary (at least until August 2019
- Salary: 16.00$/hour + compensation for emergency phone (110$ per week)
- Homestay family recruitment
- Placement of students with homestay families
- Organization of transfer from airport to family to airport
- Communication with agents
- Homestay family payments
- Liaising between students and homestay families
- Counseling of students
- Emergency telephone on evenings and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- General office skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills
- Mediation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bilingualism (F & E) required; third language an asset
- Previous working experience with international students
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to Accommodations.montreal[at]ilsc[dot]com. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.