The Sales Manager is responsible for planning and implementing the marketing and sales activities of ILSC in Japan to achieve enrollment targets. The ideal candidate will bring their experiences working with agencies, schools, and universities to identify, encourage, and support the enrollment of students into language and vocational programs. He/She will be a personable and persuasive communicator, results-oriented, highly ethical, a great team player, and seeking an opportunity to grow with a world-leading organization in international education.
- Recruit and manage agent accounts in the region
- Research, analyze, develop, and manage marketing plans and strategies
- Promote ILSC Education Group through effective:
- Presentation skills
- Materials online and in print
- Seminars and fairs
- Pricing strategies
- Training of our agents
- Data mining
- Actively listen to our clients’ needs and share it with the management in a timely manner
- Report on agents’ performance as well as economic factors in the region that affect enrollment numbers
- Proactively manage ILSC Education Groups reputation in the region
- Actively facilitate feedback loop internally and externally
- Respond to general agent inquiries in the region within one business day
- Travel extensively to attend recruitment and promotion activities, to build long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Reports to the Global Sales Director
- Formal education in marketing, business, communications, or related field (not mandatory)
- 3+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry within Japan
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Strong knowledge and experience of Canada and Australia Education
- Experience with pathway providers
- Existing network and relationships within the education industry in Japan
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
- Analytical skills to support effective sales: able to identify market trends, evaluate the effectiveness of different strategies and campaigns, and have a thorough understanding of market’s culture to strengthen relationships with partners and increase sales
- Problem identifying and solving identifying gaps in the market place and in our products and find a solution to fill the gaps. Needs to be always established and actively worked on.
- Driven for results: self-directed and driven to achieve specific market goals in support of the overall efforts of the teams strong commitment to meeting enrollment targets, with a positive outlook and sense of responsibility for results.
- Excellent Time Management Skills: able to multitask and meet deadlines provided by management
- Maintains integrity of ILSC Education Groups image and values: can communicate value proposition, programs, and services in a creative, engaging, and professional manner
- Communication Skills: art of persuasion to convince internal and external clients in order to achieve enrollment goals.
- Innovative ideas and strategies will get us ahead and give us competitive advantage.
- Motivating & inspiring of others: takes an active role in collaboration with other markets and departments. Shares personal success and experience to support and inspire others
- Commitment to excellence: adheres to high standards of customer services, sales and relationship development to set an example for junior colleagues
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Nam.Park[at]ILSC[dot]com
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.