The Sales Coordinator -Brazil is responsible for planning and implementing the marketing and sales activities of ILSC in Brazil to achieve enrollment targets. The ideal candidate will bring their experiences working with agencies, schools, and universities to identify, encourage, and support the enrollment of students into language and vocational programs. He/She will be a personable and persuasive communicator, results-oriented, highly ethical, a great team player, and seeking an opportunity to grow with a world-leading organization in international education.
- Promote and market ILSC in the Brazilian Market.
- Support Brazilian agencies.
- Produce group quotes.
- Provide online and in person training whenever necessary.
- Assist Marketing Team developing marketing projections and marketing cost analyses.
- Recruit new agents and strengthen relationships with existing agents.
- Report on agents in Brazil and availability in case is necessary to visit them.
- Receive feedback from agents, schools and individuals, and coordinate this input with appropriate school staff.
- Participate in the development of new promotional materials.
- Suggest new programs and courses in response to market needs.
- Attend and report on appropriate education fairs in Brazil.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and reports prior and after trip.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual market follow-up reports
- Formal education in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Existing network and relationships within the education industry in Brazil
- Strong knowledge and experience of Canada and Australia Education
- Experience with pathway providers
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Marcia.Alves[at]ilsc[dot]com
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 8 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
- We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
- We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
- We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request as outlined within ILSC’s Employee Policy Manual.