- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties (filing, photocopying, scanning)
- Prepare and take part in new intakes
- Welcome new students on intake days
- Prepare certificates and enter data in the database in a timely fashion
- Edit/translate documents from French to English and English to French
- Place service calls with our various suppliers
- Prepare weekly reports
- Organize sessional activities for the students (daily and week-end trips)
- Manage our social media (FB and IG)
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in both English and French. 3rdlanguage an asset
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Social media experience
Please submit CV and cover letter to Dan by December 3rd, 2018 daniel.lefort[at]ilsc[dot]com.
Interview dates: December 3rd to the 7th, 2018.
Training from December 10th to 21st, 2018.
Start Date - January 2, 2019
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.