With a demonstrated commitment to continuing education, academic excellence and a creative vision for entrepreneurial initiatives, the Project Manager, Greystone College Montreal will be responsible for providing exceptional leadership and knowledge in curricular and instructional areas, strategic planning, program development and management.
Reporting to the Director of ILSC/GC-Montreal, the Project Manager of Greystone College Montreal will be responsible for the day-to-day college operations including; overseeing successful program delivery (academics, work experience, student activities, and other programs), recruiting and hiring, staff mentoring & training, maintaining compliance with regulatory bodies for Greystone College Montreal.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
ADMINISTRATIVE, ACADEMIC & REGULATORY FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the implementation and application of programs of study in accordance with the MEES in Quebec
- Review and approve all course outlines and assessment plans, ensuring consistency with the College’s policies.
- Prepare and submit all documentation for regulatory bodies and ensure that all policies and procedures adhere to their standards.
- Assesses the college’s performance and identifies areas for improvement.
- Oversee the creation of teacher and student timetables
- Oversee the development of new courses and curriculum and their implementation.
- Ensure the registration, evaluation and promotion of students
- Oversee all the reports to the MEES in Quebec
ORGANIZATIONAL & HUMAN RESOURCE FUNCTIONS
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train and develop administrative staff and support the Academic team in managing academic Human Resources.
- Identifies and plans for available resources (individuals, processes, departments, tools) to complete work efficiently.
- Analyse all operational systems and develop and maintain accurate college level policies and procedures manuals.
SALES & MARKETING FUNCTIONS
- Aid with the building of relationships with partners (Host Companies, Universities, Corporate Training partners, etc.)
- Promote Greystone College through public relations, promotional activities and sales endeavours.
- Strong leadership and organizational management skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable and innovative approach to business planning and operations
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in both English and French
- Proactive with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Unwavering commitment to quality and integrity
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive knowledge of the Quebec collegial education system
- Degree in a closely related field, such as vocational/career training, post-secondary education, international studies, business administration, applied linguistics, or education.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the fields of international education, vocational/career training and/or post-secondary education.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in teaching, curriculum design and testing and evaluation.
- Familiarity with Moodle
- Demonstrated record of content, course, and program development; academic quality assurance standards; and identifying and developing new business opportunities while supporting existing programs and services
- Record of experience managing academic programs in a fast-paced, multicultural, complex program environment
- Ability to travel nationally
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to daniel.lefort[at]ilsc[dot]com
ILSC fosters an adaptive, collaborative and supportive community where talented staff engage and connect to bring to life our vision and mission.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.