The Marketing and Recruitment Manger is responsible for planning and implementing the marketing and sales activities of GF partner campuses in China to achieve enrollment targets. The ideal candidate will bring their experiences working with recruiters, schools, and US universities to identify, encourage, and support the enrollment of students into universities and into language pathway programs. He/She will be a personable and persuasive communicator, results-oriented, highly ethical, a great team player, and seeking an opportunity to grow with a world-leading organization in international education.
The role includes account management and development of ILSC Education Group’s regional network for recruiters, schools and universities, including:
- Recruit and manage agent accounts in the region
- Research, analyze, develop, and manage marketing plans and strategies
- Promote Global Foundations partner universities, services and values to the region through effective
- Presentation skills
- Materials online and in print
- Seminars and fairs
- Pricing strategies
- Training of our agents
- Data mining
- Actively listen to our clients’ needs and share it with the management in a timely manner
- Report on agents’ performance as well as economic factors in the region that affect GF enrollment numbers
- Proactively manage GF and ILSC Education Groups reputation in the region
- Actively facilitate feedback loop internally and externally
- Respond to general agent inquiries in the region, as well as direct ones unless specified otherwise within one business day
- Travel extensively to attend recruitment and promotion activities, to build long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Reports to the Director of Recruiting
- Analytical skills to support effective sales: able to identify market trends, evaluate the effectiveness of different strategies and campaigns, and have a thorough understanding of market’s culture to strengthen relationships with partners and increase sales
- Problem identifying and solving: identifying gaps in the market place and in our products and find a solution to fill the gaps. Needs to be always established and actively worked on.
- Driven for results: self-directed and driven to achieve specific market goals in support of the overall efforts of the GF teams strong commitment to meeting enrollment targets, with a positive outlook and sense of responsibility for results.
- Excellent Time Management Skills: able to multitask and meet deadlines provided by management
- Maintains integrity of GF and ILSC Education Groups image and values: can communicate GF value proposition and partner universities programs and services in a creative, engaging, and professional manner
- Communication Skills: art of persuasion to convince internal and external clients in order to achieve enrollment goals.
- Innovative ideas and strategies will get us ahead and give us competitive advantage.
- Motivating & inspiring of others: takes an active role in collaboration with other markets and departments. Shares personal success and experience to support and inspire others
- Commitment to excellence: adheres to high standards of customer services, sales and relationship development to set an example for junior colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry within China
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness travel
- Strong knowledge and experience of US higher education
- Experience with pathway providers
- Existing network and relationships within the education industry in China
- Eligibility to work in the hiring location without sponsorship
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: dean.williams[at]globalfoundations[dot]com
ABOUT ILSC GLOBALFOUNDATIONS
ILSC GlobalFoundations was launched by international education experts with the goal of transforming the pathway model for US universities. Over 25 years, ILSC has earned a global reputation for excellence, having created transformative, award-winning experiences for over 200,000 students from more than 100 countries. We leverage this extensive expertise and a global reputation for integrity combined with transparent, shared governance. What results is a model that generates more value to our university partners faster. And always with an unwavering, proven commitment to long-term student success.
ILSC Education Group is a global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests, as well as new global developments in technology and thinking. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Teacher Training, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada in 1991, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.