Greystone College is looking for an instructor to co-teach the Transportation Logistics course that is part of its International Business Management Attestation of College Studies program. This instructor would collaborate with the other instructor for the course. Teaching hours would be shared equally between both instructors. This instructor would be an employee, working 9 hours per week. Her/his employment may lead to a permanent position. This instructor may be offered to teach other classes in the future or to develop teaching material for the college.
- Teach half of the hours for the Transportation Logistics 410-LG1-GS class.
- Collaborate with the other teacher for the preparation of classes, evaluations and grading students, and to exchange information on the students’ progress.
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in relation to the subject taught.
- Directing various learning activities in a group of international students with an advanced level of English.
- Teaching and guiding students to produce realistic logistics-related documents.
- Providing individual feedback, support, encouragement and direction to students throughout the course.
- Evaluating students and reporting their progress to college management.
- Staying current in industry practices and international trends ; developing content and material.
- Work experience in relation to logistics a strong asset
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience an asset
Please send resume and cover letter to JP.Bourdeau[at]greystonecollege[dot]com. We thank all candidates who apply but only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.