ILSC Education Group is looking for an experienced professional to provide Customer Support to students planning to study at one of our 7 global language schools. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of skills in customer service and online marketing. The position will be based at our Marketing HQ office in Vancouver.
- Define & optimize customer services processes to support students and partner agencies, in collaboration with global, regional and local marketing teams.
- Liaise with in-house online marketing teams & school staff to optimize existing online assets such as landing pages & campaigns.
- Update ILSC online profiles and answer online queries about our courses, programs and study destinations.
- Coordinate with Registrars for student enrolments.
- Continuously optimize the student journey through researching trends and competitors, and vetting and implementing discoveries.
- Maintain leads in CRM and run reports on weekly and monthly bases.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Collaborative work style.
- Being bi or multi-lingual considered an asset (Mandarin preferred).
- Experience with CRM and/or in the international education industry considered assets.
- 3 years’ Customer Service experience in education or a related industry
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Kapil.Munjal[at]ilsc[dot]com
Subject: INBOUND MARKETING ASSISTANT, GLOBAL, YOURNAME
Application deadline: November 5, 2018
Please note that only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is a global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests, as well as new global developments in technology and thinking. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Teacher Training, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada in 1991, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
At ILSC Education Group,
- We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
- We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, inspire growth and transform lives.
- We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
Why work for us?
ILSC fosters an adaptive, collaborative and supportive community where talented staff engage and connect to bring to life our vision and mission.