The Regional Sales Director, Europe leads the development and execution of strategies to drive profitable sales growth for the Europian Market for ILSC Education Group. This role is integral part ILSC Education Group’s success in realizing ILSC’s mission to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent learning and living experiences.
With a demonstrated commitment to excellence and a creative vision for entrepreneurial and innovative initiatives, the Regional Sales Director, Europe is responsible for providing exceptional hands on leadership and excels in all aspects of sales, strategic planning, program development, and resource management (including financial and human resources).
Reporting to the VP, Sales & Marketing the Regional Sales Director, Europe will be responsible for advancing the ILSC Education Group’s brand as a leader in the international education industry, by focusing on sales initiatives, key stakeholder and agency relationships and innovative and consumer focused initiatives.
Please note that this position is a remote sales position based in Europe.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- In partnership with the VP, Sales & Marketing,develop the sales strategy for your market including promoting the brand, products and services in the market place
- Lead the recruitment and management of agent relationships for your market, by building and facilitating long lasting relationships between agency partners and ILSC Education Group’s sales team. This includes travelling to attend recruitment and promotional activities.
- Ensure the promotion of ILSC Education Group’s services and values through effective:
- Presentations to agents and students
- Materials online and in print
- Seminars and fairs
- Pricing strategies
- Training of agents
- Support the Sales team to effectively promote ILSC’s products and services at educational fair
- Day to day consultation on sales and marketing issues and corresponding with agent partners, as required
- Research, analyze, develop, and manage sales plans and strategies. Including in-depth knowledge and understanding of all regions, markets and cultures. Understanding market dynamics, the competitive landscape, and the customer journey and company goals.
- Aid in the development of marketing materials and new products, including evaluating and supporting the development of promotions and campaigns
- Forecast and report on agents’ performance as well as economic factors for your market that affect ILSC Education Group’s enrollment numbers
- Proactively manage ILSC Education Group’s reputation in your market, including collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, where required
- Develop and manage an effective feedback loop between ILSC’s agent network and ILSC’s operations both school and centralized services
- Other duties as required.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of ILSC Education Group’s vision, mission and goals as well as ongoing development and evolution of its products and services.
- Manage and retain exceptional talent that embodies ILSC Education Group’s core values
- Train, motivate and develop staff to meet the current and future needs of your market
- Implement plans and create solutions by analyzing technology, cost, human resources and ROI
- Determine and execute strategy for new business opportunities to maximize long-term business potential and sustainability
- Work on Global or Cross Functional project teams when needed
- Other duties as required.
- Strong leadership and organizational management skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable and innovative approach
- Ability to project manage and multitask with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build trust and collaboration through transparency and open communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive with strong problem solving, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Effective leader with the ability to; Exhibit confidence in self and others; Inspire and motivate others to perform well; Involve staff as appropriate in decision making; Effectively influence actions and opinions of others; Take ownership, coach, and mentor employees; Commit to continuous improvement; Effectively communicate and collaborate with senior leadership and internal and external stakeholders.
- Unwavering commitment to quality and integrity
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in international sales, with a strong preference for education industry experience
- Bachelor degree and a Masters/MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales in a fast paced,dynamic and competitive environment
- Understanding of the international education industry landscape, including in-depth knowledge of markets, cultures and distribution networks
- Proven experience in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment
- Experience overseeing financial and business operations and supervising professional sales employees
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset
Please send resume and cover letter to chris.nolan[at]ilsc.com[dot] We thank all candidates who apply, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Vocational Colleges, Corporate Training, Continuing Education and Language Testing divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s CORE VALUES
- We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
- We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
- We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.