ILSC is looking for an Assistant Coordinator, Student Accommodations to commence work in February 2020. This temporary position will be part-time until the end of April, and then full-time until September.
- Homestay family recruitment and visits
- Placement of students with homestay families
- Organization of transfer from airport, to family and to airport
- Communication with agents
- Homestay family payments
- Liaising between students and homestay families
- Counseling of students
- Emergency telephone on evenings and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- General office and computer skills; multi-tasking skills
- Mediation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Bilingualism in French and English is required; ability to speak a third language is an asset
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to: Accommodations.Montreal[at]ilsc[dot]com
We kindly ask that applications be sent by email only as we do not accept fax or mail applications and request that you do not phone. Due to the high number of applications we receive, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 8 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment.
- Starting: February 2020
- Temporary: Part time until the end of April, Full time until September
- Salary: $16.00/hour