- Responsible for test room set-up, security and administration of test materials
- Responsible for I.D. checks, and candidate check-in procedures
- Set up head phones and transmitters for the listening test
- Re-set up test rooms post test
- Closely follow and enforce testing procedures and regulations
- Report to the test day supervisor all testing issues and concerns
- Responsible for the security of the test room and the return of all testing equipment and materials to the test day supervisor.
- Excellent customer services skill
- Successful completion of Secondary/High School diploma
- Ability to exercise judgment in varying situations involving stressed candidates
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Must be team-oriented
- Familiar and experienced to work with Windows-based computer systems
- A valid Ontario Driver's License will be an asset
- Previous experience of administering tests or examinations will also be an asset
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and two (2) reference contacts in an email with the subject line “IELTS Invigilator” to IELTS.Toronto[at]ilsc[dot]com.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
ILSC Toronto is an official British Council IELTS Centre.
Status: Support Staff-occasional/part time Location: Toronto, ON.
Rate: $15 (hourly)
Work days: Mostly Saturdays with some occasional Thursdays