We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Speaking Examiners at ILSC-Toronto.
Status: Independent Contractor
Locations Available: Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, Kitchener
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognized qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognized equivalent (CELTA etc.) as part of a recognized university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
Comply with requirements as outlined by the British Council, including:
- Examine test takers primarily on Saturdays and Sundays with some occasional Thursdays and Fridays.
- Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of IELTS.
- Comply fully with the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking
- Attend IELTS Speaking Examiner Training after selection and completion of IELTS. certification arranged by the test centre.
For more information on the Minimum Professional Requirements and an application form, please contact:
IELTS Test Centre Manager ILSC-Toronto
About the group
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.