ILSC-Vancouver is looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Invigilators. The IELTS Invigilator will provide support to the exam team to ensure security and integrity of exams processes, with the consistency and standards set out by IELTS.
• This is a casual as-needed position. The location is Capilano University, North Vancouver.
• Tests are typically held on Saturdays and invigilators will be asked to work Saturday mornings (7:30am-1pm) and afternoons (1pm-6pm).
• Training will be provided.
• A competent level of English – both written and spoken
• Good organizational and customer care skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Effective team working skills
• Cultural awareness
• Prior experience with IELTS and Cambridge exams is an asset
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s license and access to vehicle is an asset
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
**Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.