Reporting to the Test Centre Manager, the IELTS Administrator will administer, manage and be responsible for all activities related to the smooth operation of an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Test Centre. He or she will be the liaison agent with the British Council, and will be responsible for the administrative functions relating to human resources, logistical matters, and testing conditions of IELTS respecting of the British Council regulations. This position is a full-time permanant position.
- Develop procedures and processes in order to transparently manage the day-to-day operations of the IELTS Test Centre.
- Help with registration, pretest day, test day and post-test day administration,
- Assist Test Centre Manager to hire, train, schedule, assign work; monitor, evaluate invigilators and markers.
- Security, ordering, return, and destruction of test materials in accordance with IELTS operating policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Test Centre Manager on communications and marketing of the IELTS Test Centre.
- Summarize statistical data, prepare and synthesize reports regarding the IELTS Test Centre activities.
- Respond to candidate inquiries and communications on a daily basis
- Maintain accurate records of all IELTS test and staff materials
- Assist Test Centre Manager in meeting centre growth targets and expanding testing opportunities for the test centre
- Legal status to work in Canada- either PR or Canadian Citizen.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of logistics, event management, or educational experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal sensitively with individuals.
- Intermediate skills in Office software environment. (Word, Excel, Power-Point) to work with documents, spreadsheets and presentations; intermediate skills in reporting, analytical and financial management software.
- Computer savvy, quick to learn new computer applications.
- Dedicated application of ethical and confidential business practices, as well as customer service and communications techniques.
- Ability to liaise effectively with other members of the staff of the Centre, Other departments and Partners.
Not required but desirable:
- Knowledge of IELTS test policies and procedures
- Previous experience in the management and storage of secure materials
Please send resume and cover letter to IELTS.Recruitment[at]ilsc[dot]com. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.