Reporting into to the VP Sales & Marketing, the Global Brand Director provides leadership and strategic direction to ILSC Education Group’s global marketing team. This is accomplished through effective coaching, mentoring of the team, utilization of resources and strong collaboration with the ILSC Global Leadership Team, Global and Regional Sales Directors and key stakeholders across the company and its multiple time zones.
- Create a distinctive, stand out ILSC/Greystone brand reflecting the company’s positioning as a global sector leader.
- Establish the brand as ‘top of mind’ for future potential students and ILSC’/Greystone’s network of B2B partners & agents.
- Elevate and transform ILSC’s digital presence to one of leadership within our sector through innovation and creativity
- Plan and execute global marketing strategy and related activities, including budget and resources .
- Collaborate proactively with Sales to create effective localized communications of ILSC’s brand messaging
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand throughout all marketing and promotional campaigns and initiatives, including digital and print.
- Build and maintain an engaged and proactive marketing team covering Communications & Content, Graphic Design, and Digital Marketing team.
- Represent the marketing team with key stakeholders, and on key committees and working groups across the organization.
- Build an alumni strategy to celebrate the success stories of more than 250,000 students who have experienced ILSC & Greystone College since the company was founded in 1991
- Minimum 6+ years of marketing experience, including leading a marketing team in a fast-paced environment.
- International education industry experience is an asset, but not required.
- Marketing degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- A Master’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Experience managing diverse teams, including remote employees and teams.
- Demonstrated success in leading brand development and marketing initiatives in a global context (across borders and cultures) .
- Demonstrated expertise in devising and executing data driven/informed marketing strategies.
- High levels of cultural sensitivity, EQ and awareness.
- Deep understanding of both B2B and B2C worlds.
- Effective activator, motivator and inspirer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: chris.nolan@ILSC.com
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 8 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
- We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
- We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
- We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request as outlined within ILSC’s Employee Policy Manual.