Our client, ILSC Education Group, is an award-winning global educator offering programs through its Language, Vocational and Testing centers. ILSC is dedicated to delivering high quality training through a dynamic approach to student interests.
Since opening its first school in Vancouver, Canada ILSC has become a world leader in language and vocational training (under the Greystone College brand) , with eight incredible locations around the world: Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and New Delhi. Their largest and longest running division has offered language training programs to students from over 100 countries since 1991.
Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, the Global Brand Director provides leadership and strategic direction to a global marketing team. Through the utilization of resources and strong collaboration with the Global Leadership Team, as well as key stakeholders in both Canada and Australia, the Global Brand Director will create a distinctive brand reflecting ILSC’s positioning as a leader in language and vocational training
- Establish the ILSC Education Group brands (ILSC and Greystone College) as top of mind choices for both students and associated partners/agents, ensuring consistent branding throughout all marketing, promotions and materials, including digital and print.
- Elevate and transform ILSC’s digital presence through innovation and creativity.
- Design and implement a global marketing strategy through the effective use of budget and resources.
- Collaborate with global sales teams, to create effective sales and marketing collateral strategies, as well as focused local communications and promotions.
- Lead a diverse marketing team, through coaching and mentoring, to ensure they remain engaged and proactive. Team members specialise in Communications & Content, Graphic Design and Digital Marketing.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, committees and working groups across the global organisation.
- Create an Alumni strategy, celebrating the success stories of more than 250,000 students who have experienced ILSC and Greystone College.
Our ideal candidate will have a degree in Marketing, or a combination of equivalent experience and education, as well as a proven track record leading diverse and remote teams. You have demonstrated your success in leading brand development and global marketing initiatives, understanding the nuances and needs of differing cultures and languages. You are driven by devising and executing decisions from data and analytics, always choosing to create and design informed marketing strategies. You have a proven track record in B2B and B2C environments, enabling sales and marketing teams to be high performing success stories.
Who You Are:
You thrive in a dynamic and culturally vibrant environment, having an acute understanding of how to cultivate success in global teams with cultural differences. You are inspiring, innovative and collaborative, and can motivate a team from across the room and across the globe. With a demonstrated history of success and career progression, you have the confidence to navigate this competitive and highly rewarding industry.