ILSC Montreal is seeking experienced, qualified and dynamic English and French teachers available to work days and evenings for the corporate department.
ILSC offers language courses in the following general and specialized areas:
Teachers must establish an engaging learning environment for students by creating lesson plans and activities that will meet their specific needs and help build their language skills, vocabulary, writing and comprehension. High quality and professionalism is expected. Responsibilities include:
- Assessing students’ needs and plan lessons accordingly in a general and business setting
- Teaching English and French as a second language to elementary and intermediate level students
- Selecting appropriate material and resources
- Adapting lessons and material to meet students specific needs
- Helping students build their language skills for business and travel situations
- Evaluating progress of students and completing Final Progress Reports
Teachers are expected to be flexible and open to working in various business settings. Business classes often take place at the offices of clients.
Preferred course books could be ordered for the teacher to use.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree
- A completed Teaching certification and/or experience teaching using a communicative approach
- Experience working directly with the public
- Organizational abilities, submitting final reports and attendances in a timely fashion
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of TEFAQ and/or IELTS training is an asset
PLease submit your resume via email to Vanessa.Bhola[at]ilsc[dot]com
Part-Time (6-15 + hours per week)
Hourly Rate: $18.75 - $22.00
Please note that only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted.