This position reports to and takes directions from the Digital Marketing and Customer Insights Manager and the Director of Corporate Marketing, operates in ILSC Education Group’s Marketing HQ and is responsible for coordinating Greystone College’s social media presence, developing, monitoring and promoting Greystone College’s presence on all active social media platforms by posting regular content, responding to comments and nurturing inbound student inquiries from online channels in a timely manner.
1) Digital content creation - 60%
Social Media Implementation
- Develop, monitor and promote Greystone’s presence on all active social media platforms, posting regular content and responding to comments in a timely manner (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog and more)
- Develop social media content calendars, and collaborate to create engaging content to be shared across various platforms
- Coordinate social media campaigns (contests and more)
- Work closely with video production team to create engaging video content for use on various platforms
- Monitor and answer to social media brand mentions and reviews
Online Marketing Implementation
- Research and write clear, effective, compelling copy for Greystone web properties, including web pages and blog entries, while keeping SEO in mind
- Coordinate, edit, and/or write regular email marketing campaigns
- Manage on going website updates
- Update dashboard and create reports with relevant KPIs
Explore new ways to engage and identify new online platforms to reach out to target audience.
2) Direct Lead response– 40%
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students.
- Define & optimize customer services processes to support students and partner agencies, in collaboration with global, regional and local marketing teams.
- Answer online queries about our courses, programs and study destinations.
- Coordinate with Registrars for student enrolments and continuously optimize the student journey through researching trends and implementing discoveries.
- Maintain leads and run sales reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Social Media Implementation: Plan and execute effective social media marketing activities, and proactively monitor and enhance Greystone brand online
- Online Marketing Implementation: Plan and execute effective online marketing activities and campaigns, such web copy and e-mail marketing
- Provide excellent customer support to potential Greystone College students
- Propelling Greystone brand: Implement directions in social media marketing and campaigns which align with global strategies
- Results Orientation: Supporting efforts to achieve goals while upholding organizational values and standards
- Commercial Knowledge: Understanding market/industry trend, dynamics, competitive landscape, the customer journey and corporate goals
- Social Media Marketing knowledge: Experience in Social Media Marketing including content production and community management
- SEO: An understanding of SEO and VSEO to optimize online content
- Analytics: Experience with the usage of social media and website analytics
- Web tools: experience with tools like MailChimp, WordPress, Unbounce, Google Analytics and Drupal (CMS) are an asset
- Product Knowledge: Understanding courses, schedules, pricing, promotions, trend, dynamics, competitive landscape to provide best student journey, achieve corporate goals, and maintain agency relations.
- Customer Oriented: Promptly supporting potential students with their inquiries in courteous manner preferably within 24 hours.
- Results Oriented: Continue to set, communicate, meet and exceed expectations, while upholding organizational values and standards.
- Fast- learner: Keep up with the volume of student inquiries and apply the product knowledge to convert leads into registrations.
- Effective Communication: Clearly conveys information, ideas and thoughts in a manner that engages others, resulting in a thorough understanding of information and necessary action items.
- Constructive Decision-making: Practical decision making that is highly analytical and collaborative. Identifies and understands key issues, challenges and opportunities. Draws conclusions from multiple information sources, employs effective methods and/or develops appropriate solutions to respond to challenges and obstacles.
- Innovation: A forward thinker, with the ability to adjust and adapt to unexpected challenges along the way. Develops creative solutions and ideas to continually strengthen and grow the company, its products and services.
Please send resuem and cover letter to Jobs.Marketing[at]ilsc[dot]com. We thank all candidates who have applied, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.