Greystone College Toronto is seeking full time and supply instructors for daytime classes (Monday to Thursday 9:00 to 2:30 and Fridays 9:00 until 12:00). Contract positions, possibly leading to permanent positions.
- Knowing and understanding the program curriculum
- Preparing subject materials for presentation to students
- Teaching subject matter using a communicative methodology, incorporating student interaction and participation, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Applying learning strategies and techniques to classes of 15-20 international students with high-beginner to mid-intermediate proficiency of English
- Teaching and guiding students in “real world” class projects
- Providing individual feedback, correction, encouragement and direction to students throughout the program
- Evaluating and documenting progress
- Being current in industry practices
- Diploma/Degree in related field
- Experience with LMS (Moodle) an asset
- Experience in teaching Word and Excel an asset
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- TESOL experience with international students a strong asset
Please email your cover letter and resume to: graham.arnold[at]greystonecollege[dot]com
Why work with us?
ILSC fosters an adaptive, collaborative and supportive community where talented staff engage and connect to bring to life our vision and mission.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.