ILSC-New Delhi is seeking to build on the early success of our local marketing efforts, and to increase the number of students that come to us from both local agents and our websites.
To support this, we are seeking a local recruitment coordinator who, in collaboration with the ILSC Online marketing team (Vancouver) and colleagues, will work to will refine and implement ILSC’s marketing strategy to focus on these domestic sources of students.
- Schedule: Flexible
- Reports to: School Director
- Research and contact local agents, businesses, organizations and contacts and to present them with appropriate marketing materials and information about our school, programs and promotions
- Regularly distribute additional marketing materials to local agents and contacts, etc. so that people have the most up-to-date information available
- Respond to direct inquiries from our web sites and provide these people with the information they require, including information about course, prices, visas, accommodations, etc.
- Track leads and follow-up
- Provide school tours to agents, contacts and potential students when they walk-in
- Track bookings on a daily basis, and submit Incentive report every session
- Prepare a report each session detailing the work that has been done, summarizing the results and indicating what new initiatives are being planned or launched as a result
- Signing up potential corporate contracts for training opportunities
- Networking and establishing relationships with contacts, cold calling and emailing corporate clients
- Understanding and effectively communicating ILSC’s mission and details about our language training program, both spoken and written
- Conducting student counseling and following up phone calls and inquiries
- Taking feedback from corporate clients and working closely with Academics to customize and improve programs
- Meeting sales targets and assisting with strategic development of LT programs
- Issuing proposals, invoices and receipts, with approvals from Director
- Liaising with Accounts department for payment collection from corporate client, tracking payments and following up with clients for balance payments.
- Coordinating student progress reports and other client feedback
- Coordinating transportation of teachers to off-site locations
- Working with ILSC marketing team overseas on developing Language Training website and other materials
- Maintaining a database of past and present corporate leads
- Providing off-site level assessments and other off-site visits
- Assisting in the recruitment of potential trainers for corporate classes
- Managing rescheduling of corporate classes
- Providing off-site level assessments and other off-site visits
- Assisting in conducting on-site level assessments on Monday mornings as needed
- Assisting Director in oversight of corporate trainers and providing orientations about new clients and their requirements to Academics
- Liaising with Director and Accounts Manager in providing TDS certificates and other financial reports and data as needed
- Contribute to the smooth and professional operation of the office
- Answer telephones and greet visitors as needed
- Assist colleagues with their work when possible
- Be available to students with general enquiries, cultural challenges and homesickness
- Support the administrative team whenever it is short-staffed because of illness or vacations
This position requires strong critical thinking skills, the ability to read, analyze and interpret documents written by non-native speakers of English, transcripts and financial information. Also, the ability to write clearly, professionally while being sensitive to the needs of students and clients.
The position requires the ability to calculate percentages, discounts and commissions.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative thinking
- Customer service mind-set
- Able to work independently
- Able to be self-motivated
- Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs
- Able to maintain composure and professional behavior at all times
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Has business acumen, strategic ability
- Able to manage vision and purpose
- Able to manage time, systems and multitasking
- Able to develop team spirit
- Able to plan, organize, set priorities
- Able to manage conflict and negotiate
- Able to make quality decisions on a timely basis
- Effective and varied presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Patient, empathetic and approachable
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Has career ambition, committed to and actively works to continuously improve himself/herself
- Bachelor degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Excellent English and Hindi, other languages are also assets
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Private Education industry knowledge and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales preferred
- Business administration
- Supervision of staff a bonus
- Customer service experience
- Sales and Marketing experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to Monica Koorichh at Monica.Koorichh[at]ilsc[dot]com
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.