Description Greystone College is looking for a business law instructor to teach the International Business Law course in its International Business Management Attestation of College Studies program. Business instructors are employees, working from 10 to 20 hours per week. Their employment may lead to a permanent position. This position will report to the Project Manager.
• Develop students’ knowledge and skills in relation to the subject taught.
• Directing various business-learning activities to classes of international students with an advanced level of English
• Teaching and guiding students in “real world” business class projects
• Providing individual feedback, support, encouragement and direction to students throughout the course.
• Evaluating students and reporting their progress to college management. • Staying current in industry practices and international trends.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in international business
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in a related field
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience an asset
• Experience with a learning management system an asset
To apply, please send your application to Jean Philippe Bourdeau, the Greystone College Project Manager,
at jp.bourdeau[at]greystonecollege.com[dot] We thank all applicants for their interest.
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 7 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.