Business instructors needed for Greystone Collège Montréal.
Contract position (from 10 to 20 hours per week) possibly leading to a permanent position.
- Form the vision for the class to be taught through a discussion with the college’s management
- Develop students’ knowledge and skills in relation to the subject taught (international business management), making a balance between the curriculum and your own experience
- Propose students various activities (lessons, business cases, commented presentation of a video, discussions, etc.) to classes of international students
- Teaching and guiding students in “real world” business class projects
- Providing individual feedback, support, encouragement and direction to students throughout the course
- Evaluating students and reporting their progress to college management
- Staying current in industry practices and international trends ; developing content and material for future groups
Please take note the management is present and available to provide support, should the teacher need support (planning or running an activity, questions about college policies, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or DEC in a related field
- Minimum 2 years industry experience or Master’s Degree / Ph.D
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience an asset
- Experience with LMS an asset
Please email your cover letter and resume via email to info.montreal[at]greystonecollege[dot]com