This is a full-time position reporting to the Director. This posiiton has an intergral role in the smooth and professional operation of the New Delhi office.
- Organizing Monthly activities calendar for our AM and PM International and domestic students (5 days/wk + weekend trips)
- Provides diverse activities that address all student needs and interests, and keeps activities calendar dynamic and changing from session to session
- Reserve tickets and manage monthly activities budget
- Create internal marketing strategies to encourage student participation
- Ensure that all activities are led by teachers/staff or self
- Communication via telephone and email with tour companies, and ‘various outfitters’
- Networking with local outfitters
- Negotiating group rates from outfitters
- Organizing activities for groups and touring agents
- Ensuring that all students have a completed Waiver on file
- Taking pictures and video for ILSC Social Media accounts (Facebook and Instagram)
- Sharing media with the Communications Coordinator
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and completing sessional reports
- Stay up-to-date and informed about New Delhi events/festivals in order provide recommendations and counseling to students
- Teaching language classes as timetabled as well as completing all the administrative responsibilities of a teacher
- Bachelor degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Excellent speaking and writing in English and Hindi is required
- Multilinguism in other languages is an asset
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Private Education industry knowledge and experience
- The position requires the ability to calculate percentages, discounts and commissions.
- Supervision of staff a bonus
- Customer service experience
- Sales and Marketing experience
- This position requires strong critical thinking skills, the ability to read, analyze and interpret documents written by non-native speakers of English, transcripts and financial information. Also, the ability to write clearly, professionally while being sensitive to the needs of students and clients.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills, including managing systems and multitasking
- Customer service mind-set
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Adheres to ILSC's core values
- Able to maintain composure and professional behavior at all times
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Has business acumen, strategic ability
- Able to develop team spirit
- Able to plan, organize, set priorities
- Able to manage conflict and negotiate
- Able to make quality decisions on a timely basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Patient, empathetic and approachable
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Has career ambition, committed to and actively works to continuously improve himself/herself
- Ability to work under pressure
- Initiative and creativity
- Great amounts of energy and capacity to smile under pressure!
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Monica.Koorichh[at]ilsc[dot]in
We kindly ask that applications be sent by email only as we do not accept fax or mail applications and request that you do not phone. Due to the high number of applications we receive, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
ILSC Education Group is an award-winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 8 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment.