Host an ILSC Intern Today!
Hosting interns is known to improve success rates of hires by identifying and sourcing talent you know fits within your company culture. An injection of fresh enthusiasm and a new perspective enriches the workplace and capabilities are broadened by the inclusion of a new, often developing skill set. Hosting an intern from ILSC will also provide the benefit of enlarging an international network, adding new connections to your global community.
You’re the perfect candidate to host an ILSC intern
- You have a professional English-speaking workplace.
- You will provide opportunities to speak, listen, read and write in English.
- You have a clearly defined supervisor or supervisors committed to supervising the intern.
- You will provide varied and increasingly challenging tasks to be provided over time.
- You will provide feedback provided on the intern’s tasks.
- You will provide opportunities to be involved in staff/client meetings.
- You will provide industry specific phrase or lingo explanations willingly provided to assist with communication.
- You will provide 7-8 hours a day - required in order to provide an accurate work experience.
- You will agree to a weekly schedule that is discussed and agreed upon directly with the intern.
Ready to host an ILSC intern? Follow our 6 step process
We discuss options based on your requirements and availability.
We organize an interview time with our student.
Your team conducts an interview of the intern.
The successful intern joins your team for their chosen period (6 to 12 weeks).