GEC VIVA TOWER is one of two GEC residences that house ILSC students. GEC VIVA TOWER is a brand new, luxury residence located 15 minute from ILSC-Vancouver, with incredible views of Downtown Vancouver, including the towering mountains and beautiful ocean. The residence is situated on Drake Street, one block away from Davie Street, one of the most vibrant neighbourhoods in Vancouver with fantastic nightlife, restaurants, and cafés. The popular Sunset Beach, shopping on the iconic Robson Street, and nightlife of the entertainment district of Granville Street is just a short walk away.
1311 Howe St, Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2P3 Canada
Note: GEC has two locations in Vancouver: GEC Granville on Drake Street, and GEC VIVA TOWER on Howe Street, Vancouver.
|Room Type||HIGH SEASON (June 23 - August 18, 2018)||LOW SEASON|
|Single room with kitchen||$460/week||$380/week|
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes included where applicable.
Rates are per person and booking is subject to availability.
- This residence will be available as of January 13, 2018
REFUND, CANCELLATION & POLICIES:
- $230 Non-refundable Accommodations Placement Fee will be required at the time of booking to secure a bed
- Full payment will be required to ILSC 30 days before check-in date.
- A damage deposit of $300 by credit card to GEC VIVA TOWER will be required prior to check-in date. Damage deposit will be refunded 3-6 business days after your check-out date.
- GEC-Viva accommodations are available for students who are 19 years or older, as of their arrival date.
- Check-in: Saturday from 3:00 pm.
- Check-out: Saturday by 11:00 am
Cancellation before arrival
- If you receive a CIC visa refusal or delay on or before the check-in day, a 30 day written notice is required in order to receive a 100% refund of your rent & damage deposit fees (Official denial letter from CIC must be submitted to secure the refund).
- If you send a written cancellation request to ILSC 30 days or more before check-in date, you are entitled to a 100% refund of your rent & damage deposit fees
- If you cancel less than 30 days before moving into GEC or after your check-in date, your rent & damage deposit fees are non-refundable
Cancellation after arrival
- If you wish to cancel your stay at GEC VIVA TOWER, a minimum 30 days written notice before original check-out date is required to process a refund.