Independence. Convenience. Community. What’s not to love about living in student residences? Where you live is a huge part of the student experience, and our residences are so much more than places to eat, sleep, and bathe. These accommodations are designed to suit student and traveller lifestyles, and in them, you might just create lifelong friendships with the like-minded people you meet. For some, it’s the first taste of living alone, where you might learn new life skills and enjoy the freedom to fully manage your own time.
On top of the social bonding and exposure to different people and lifestyles from many different cultures, student residences frequently offer savings over renting housing in a city, especially considering they are usually placed in central and convenient locations and frequently include utilities. Speaking of convenience, our residences options are placed short distances from our campuses, so you can spend more time studying, playing, and exploring, and less time commuting.
More than a home base, these residences will be a highlight of your experience. We’re talking AMENITIES. Cleanse your mind of images of dingy dorm rooms and stained mattresses, instead picture that many of our residences have things like BBQs, gyms, saunas, and Netflix accounts. Why not meet your new friends in the yoga area or get together to watch movies on your 55” TV? Saving money never looked so cool, and student residences offer security and peace of mind. Check out the highlights at some of our Canadian residence partners below, and stay tuned to learn about our options down under in Australia.
In the heart of Montréal, this residence is close to everything the city has to offer and is popular with the many local students. Here you’ll find an environment that fosters focused study and cultural engagement.
- Single Rooms
- Shared Kitchen & Lounge
- Flexible length of stay options
- Free Wi-Fi
- Theater & Games Room
- Indoor Pool & Fitness Room
- Study Lounges, Library, & Free Printing
- Weekly Social Activities
- 10-minute walk to ILSC- Montréal & Greystone College- Montréal
- Beautiful views of the city, direct access to transit, this high-rise is close to the water, groceries, shops, restaurants, and all of Montréal’s most exciting attractions.
APT living takes modern micro spaces seriously – with a focus on community living, APT Living combines stylish compact units with an incredible range of amenities to get you out and about and meeting people.
- Single Rooms with Private Bathrooms
- Kitchenettes with a stove top, microwave, mini-fridge and utensils
- Balcony with views
- Flexible Meeting & Media Lounges
- BBQs & Hang-out areas
- Pool, Hot Tub, Saunas, Gym
- Ping Pong, Mini Golf
- Workshops & Art Spaces
- Close to the beach, transit, downtown Vancouver, and lots of shops and restaurants.
- 25 minutes to ILSC-Vancouver and Greystone College-Vancouver campus by bus.
CampusOne is a newly built and perfectly located residence, with all sorts of excellent in-house offerings to enjoy. Convenient, safe, and modern, it’s the perfect home-base from which to explore all that Toronto has to offer.
- Single Rooms with meals included
- (Breakfast only May 1st –August 26th)
- Ping pong / Games / Arts & Crafts Lounges
- Movie Theatre
- Fitness/Yoga Studios
- Relax / Study Quiet Spaces
- Free Wifi
- Approximately 20 minutes’ walk to ILSC-Toronto and Greystone College-Toronto
- Near Little Italy, Kensington Market, and Chinatown
Picture yourself cozy and enjoying the many social, entertainment, and study benefits of student residences. We’ve carefully selected each of our residence partners to suit every student’s needs, and for those who want a more immersive and structured experience, we also offer homestays.