APT Living is an exciting new residence option for you! With a focus on functionality and efficient design, newly renovated suites are stylish, modern, and compact. Residents enjoy an urban community vibe created by an incredible range of shared amenities, including a gym, BBQ area, dining lounges, and studio spaces. Conveniently located in Vancouver’s west side, APT is situated perfectly both for an easy commute to campus, and for visiting Vancouver highlights - Granville Island, Kitsilano Beach, and more! Minutes from transit, shopping, and downtown, APT looks out onto vibrant tree-lined urban streets leading to bright shops and friendly cafes. Experience the best of Vancouver student living at APT Living.
1125 W 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
V6H 3Z3 Canada
|Room Type||WEEKLY RENTAL||WEEKLY RATE OF 25 WEEKS +||SUMMER SUPPLEMENT PER WEEK|
|Single room with private bathroom||$425/week||$400/week||100/week
(From June 20 - August 16)
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes included where applicable. Rates are per person and booking is subject to availability.
REFUND, CANCELLATION & POLICIES:
- $230 Non-refundable Accommodations Placement Fee will be required at the time of booking to secure a bed
- Full payment will be required to ILSC 30 days before check-in date.
- APT Living accommodations are available for students who are 19 years or older, as of their arrival date.
- Check-in: Saturday or Sunday from 3:00 pm.
- Check-out: Saturday or Sunday by 11:00 am
Cancellation before arrival
- ILSC will refund all alternative accommodations fees paid in advance, other than non-ILSC accommodation, if the visa is denied by the Canadian Government, provided notice of the cancellation is received 30 days before the scheduled alternate accommodation start date.
- Alternative Accommodation cancellation made more than 30 days prior to check-in, ILSC will refund 100% of your rent.
- Alternative Accommodation cancellations made less than 30 days prior to check-in will be charged the lesser of 4 weeks accommodation or actual time booked by ILSC. ILSC will also retain the non-refundable placement fee.
Cancellation after arrival
- If you wish to cancel your stay at APT Living, a minimum 30 days written notice before original check-out date is required to process a refund.