APT Living is an exciting new residence option for you! With a focus on functionality and efficient design, newly renovated suites are stylish, modern, and compact. Residents enjoy an urban community vibe created by an incredible range of shared amenities, including a gym, BBQ area, dining lounges, and studio spaces. Conveniently located in Vancouver’s west side, APT is situated perfectly both for an easy commute to campus, and for visiting Vancouver highlights - Granville Island, Kitsilano Beach, and more! Minutes from transit, shopping, and downtown, APT looks out onto vibrant tree-lined urban streets leading to bright shops and friendly cafes. Experience the best of Vancouver student living at APT Living.
1125 W 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
V6H 3Z3 Canada
|Room Type||HIGH SEASON (June 23 - August 18, 2018)||LOW SEASON|
|Single room with private bathroom||$500/week||$400/week|
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes included where applicable. Rates are per person and booking is subject to availability.
REFUND, CANCELLATION & POLICIES:
- $230 Non-refundable Accommodations Placement Fee will be required at the time of booking to secure a bed
- Full payment will be required to ILSC 30 days before check-in date.
- A damage deposit of $300 by credit card to ILSC Vancouver will be required prior to check-in date. Damage deposit will be refunded 3-6 business days after your check-out date.
- APT Living accommodations are available for students who are 19 years or older, as of their arrival date.
- Check-in: Saturday from 3:00 pm.
- Check-out: Saturday by 11:00 am
- Optional weekly cleaning fee: $32/week is available
Cancellation before arrival
- If you receive a CIC visa refusal or delay on or before the check-in day, a 30 day written notice is required in order to receive a 100% refund of your rent & damage deposit fees (Official denial letter from CIC must be submitted to secure the refund).
- If you send a written cancellation request to ILSC 30 days or more before check-in date, you are entitled to a 100% refund of your rent & damage deposit fees
- If you cancel less than 30 days before moving into APT Living or after your check-in date, your rent & damage deposit fees are non-refundable
Cancellation after arrival
- If you wish to cancel your stay at APT Living, a minimum 30 days written notice before original check-out date is required to process a refund.