|Location Available||Vancouver, Toronto, Montréal, San Francisco, New York, Brisbane, Sydney, New Delhi|
1 week minimum
The admissions service is available to students taking any schedule, for any length of time.
ILSC's University Admissions Service can be added to any program of study.
Get support applying for Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD degree programs at any college or university in your country of study
- Learn about higher education in the USA, Canada, Australia or India and the many program options available from our University Pathway experts
- Receive step-by-step support with the application process once you choose the program and school(s) that interest you
- Get 30 minutes of free counselling before you sign up
What you'll learn
Study in any of ILSC's regular schedules, for any length of time, and add our University Admissions Service to get support applying to university. Depending on your location, we recommend taking Academic English or Test Preparation courses, IELTS or TOEFL Mastery, or our University Pathway Program to strengthen your university or college application.
About ILSC's University Admissions Service
Applying to a college, community college or university can be a challenging process; application procedures and requirements vary among schools and programs. ILSC’s University Admissions Service provides support and academic counseling to help you choose the right program for you, and to help you navigate the complicated application process. We can help you apply to any college or university in the USA, Canada, Australia or India.
What's included in our service:
- Learn about the college and university system in your country of study
- Discuss your study interests and career goals
- Review your entry qualifications
- Get support choosing a school based on your interests and preferred location
Application Process Assistance:
- Review application requirements with a University Pathway advisor at least six months prior to the application deadline
- Get assistance completing the application form, editing your personal statement and/or resume, and submitting letters of recommendation
- Get answers to any questions that arise throughout the application process
Also available in the USA, Canada and Australia:
- Get confirmation that all application materials were received and your application is complete
- Get updates on the status of your application
- Upon acceptance, get support arranging to transfer schools (including transferring your visa and researching housing options)
* Students must be onsite to access advising sessions