Ryerson University is conveniently located in downtown Toronto, within walking distance to ILSC, major attractions, shopping centers, theatres and night life. The university residence offers parking, laundry and a restaurant on campus (additional fees).
240 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON
M5B 2L1 Canada
Note: The Pitman Hall Residence is located at 160 Mutual Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2M2
- Minimum age requirement is 18 at time of arrival.
- ILLC residence is available from May 15 to August 14, 2017. Pitman Hall is available from May 19 to August 7, 2017.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours (3 business days) before scheduled arrival date in order to receive a full refund.
- Damage deposit: Students are required to present a valid credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) upon check-in to provide damage/incidental charges deposit of $200. Damage/incidental charges will be settled upon checkout and any unused deposit will be refunded. Cash is not acceptable. Payments will not be refunded for early check-out.
- Students must attend an orientation session during their first week to learn about the residences.
- Hot dinner is served when there are a total of 20+ guests. For the nights on which there are fewer than 20 guests, a packed dinner will be prepared and is to be picked up at the front desk.
|ILLC: Single room with en-suite bathroom||$68/night*|
|ILLC: Double room (1 bed) with en-suite bathroom (per person)||$49/night*|
|Pitman Hall: Single room (no meals)||$48/night|
|Pitman Hall: Single room (with breakfast)||$60/night|
Dinner can be added for an additional cost. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes included where applicable.
*Price includes mandatory breakfast.