Academic and Test Preparation
|Location Available||San Francisco|
8-9 weeks (Combine 8 weeks language study at ILSC Study with evening 8- week GRE or 9-week GMAT preparation program)
Minimum 8 weeks language study combined with evening 24-hour GRE or 27-hour GMAT program.
See the Start Dates and Schedule tab for more information
Combine 8 weeks of langauge study at ILSC with a GRE or GMAT Preparation course delivered by the Princeton Review and strengthen your application for Master’s and PhD programs in the USA.
- Study English for Academic Purposes, Business English, Communication and more at ILSC
- GRE and GMAT programs are delivered by The Princeton Review’s expert instructors who have a 95th percentile score in all covered topics
- Packaged program helps you gain entry into Master’s or PhD programs in the USA
- Your entire program takes place on the ILSC campus
What You'll Learn
Combine 8 weeks of language study at ILSC with a GRE or GMAT Preparation course delivered by the Princeton Review and strengthen your application for Master’s and PhD programs in the USA. Choose from ILSC’s academic English, business English, or communication courses to help prepare you with the vocabulary and skills you need to be successful in higher education in the USA. Take the GMAT or GRE program in the evening, once per week, and get ready to succeed on the test.
What are the GRE and GMAT tests and which one should I take?
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) and Graduate Records Examination (GRE) are two different exams that test skills like verbal, analytical, and writing skills and more. Most graduate schools in the USA require one of these tests for entry. GMAT is more commonly required by business schools while the GRE is required for a variety of programs. Deciding which test to take will depend on the entry requirements of the programs you’re interested in. If the schools you wish to apply for accept either test, the Princeton Review website offers free practice tests to held you determine which one is better suited to your abilities.
About the GRE Program
The Princeton Review simulates the adaptive format of the GRE exam using their exclusive Adaptology™ teaching method. This approach seamlessly adjusts classwork and homework to your skill level focusing on the areas where you need to improve. With 8 adaptive-by-section practice tests and one-on-one test reviews with your teacher, you’ll know exactly what to expect on test day. Another advantage: The Princeton Review is the only test-prep company that includes access to your instructor outside of class for extra help.
The course features:
- 24 hours of live instruction covering all content and test-taking strategies.
- 184 hours of online resources, including 175+ drills, 3500+ practice questions, 24 hours of videos and 8 full-length, adaptive practice tests.
- All of this is facilitated by an expert instructor who will help you beat the GRE.
About the GMAT Program
Maximize your time and score with comprehensive preparation covering all GMAT content and testtaking strategies. The Princeton Review’s certified GMAT experts are available outside of class time to help you review homework and ask questions. Ultimate also gives you the flexibility to review lessons whenever you want with recordings of every class session available online.
The course features:
- 27 hours of live instruction covering all content and test-taking strategies.
- Extra help from your GMAT instructor who is available outside of class time to answer your questions and give feedback.
- Hard Math 700+ workshops, included at no additional cost to help you tackle difficult problems
- Online recordings that allow you to review lessons or make up missed classes.
Start Dates and Schedules
GRE Preparation Program
Dates: Jun 5 - Jul 4, 2017
Schedule: Mondays, 6:30 - 9:30 PM
GMAT Preparation Program
Dates: Oct 12 - Dec 14, 2017
Schedule: Thursdays, 6:30 - 9:30 PM