TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter
- Post a photo or video relating to that weeks’ #myILSC theme (Interest, Location, Studies, Community)
- Your photo or video must include the hashtag #myILSC and a short explaining why you posted it and how it relates to the theme. This can be directly related to your time at ILSC, or something that has happened since studying at ILSC that is connected to your ILSC experience.
Participants can enter the contest an unlimited amount of times, but are only eligible to win one of the 5 total prizes.
About the prize
Each week, for 4 weeks, one winner will receive a $100 CAD (Canadian dollars) prepaid Visa card. The winning entries will be chosen by a selection committee from all entries.
At the end of the contest, a grand prize winner will be chosen from all entries submitted during the 4 week contest period. In selecting the grand prize winner the selection committee will consider likes, shares, engagement and reach of the entry, how well the entry reflects the weekly contest theme it was submitted for, and how well the entry reflects the overall ILSC experience.
Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of ILSC Education Group, and accordingly ILSC may amend the terms of, or change the details of the prize, or its value if necessary.
The use of each of the prepaid gift cards falls under the rules and regulations, terms and conditions of VISA. ILSC and VISA will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced gift cards or gift cards that have expired with a balance remaining on them after they have been delivered to the winners, or any fees or charges associated with the prepaid gift cards in any way. Gift cards will not be replaced, refunded or reimbursed if lost, stolen or misplaced. ILSC Education Group is not responsible for any delay in delivery of the prize.
The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
The contest runs from July 17th, 2017, 12:00 AM Pacific Time, and closes on August 11th, 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time. Valid entries received during this time period will be eligible to win. The last weekly winner will be announced on August 14th after 12 noon Pacific Time.
The grand prize winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 16th
The contest is free to enter, and is open to all current and former ILSC students who are a minimum 16 years or older at the time of entry.
Those who wish to sumbit photos must have a PUBLIC Instagram profile in order to win.
Redeeming the prize
Weekly winners will be contacted by ILSC Education Group. Winners will have 2 business days to accept their prize following contact with ILSC Education Group. If they do not accept the prize within 2 business days of being contacted, an alternate winner will be selected. The winners will be announced through ILSC’s Instagram account and Facebook pages.
- By submitting your photo or video to the contest, you agree to allow ILSC Education Group to share your photo via official ILSC social media accounts, the ILSC website and other printing materials. You will still maintain ownership over your photo and credit will be given when possible.
- Any photos or videos submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and entrants warrant that the photos and/or videos are their own work and they own the copyrights to them.
- Throughout the contest ILSC may re-post some of the photo and/or video submissions on the ILSC Instagram feed and Facebook pages. If your photo is posted, it does not necessarily mean you’re a winner.
- Weekly winners will be announced on ILSC’s Facebook and Instagram on the Monday of the following week, before 11:59 PM, PST; however if a contestant does not claim their prize, ILSC reserves the right to delay the winner announcement until an alternate winner has been chosen and confirmed.
- ILSC Education Group reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend this contest at any time.
- ILSC Education Group reserves the right to reject entries deemed to be fraudulent.
- ILSC Education Group is not liable for any loss or damages suffered by any person taking part in the contest.
- By participating in this contest, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions. The decisions of ILSC Education Group are final and binding in all matters related to this contest and cannot be appealed.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
To see ongoing submissions from the entire contest check here - you may even see yourself!
We can't wait to see #myILSC through your eyes! Good luck!