Located in the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal, one of the most delightful parts of Montréal, this planet friendly hostel is housed in a century building with high ceilings and wooden floors. The dynamic and joyful team at Le Gîte du Plateau–Mont-Royal will welcome you and make sure that your stay is pleasant and comfortable and can suggest many fun activities for you to enjoy. The hostel has 25 picturesque rooms, including dormitories and private rooms, and our rooftop terrace is perfect for enjoying a drink or having a BBQ.
185 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montreal, QC
H2X 1C7 Canada
- Minimum age requirement is 18 at time of arrival
- Cancellation with 4 weeks notice: full refund
- Cancellation with less than 3 week notice: 20% penalty on the total fees
- Cancellation after arrival: please contact your ILSC accommodation coordinator immediately
|Room Type||1 Night||3 Nights||7 Nights||28 Nights*|
|Private room with single bed, shared bathroom||$75||$210||$430||$990|
|Private room with double bed, shared bathroom||$80||$224||$450||$1,050|
|Private room with private bathroom||$90||$252||$540||$1,185|
|Studio with kitchenette, shared bathroom||$90||$252||$540||$1,185|
All prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes included where applicable.
* Private room rate for 28 nights is for one person. For an extra person, please add $300.