ILSC Education Group, a fast-paced, leading global Education company, is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator - CIS. The ideal candidate will be a bi-lingual (English and Russian), creative, analytical, and people-oriented team player. Previous marketing experience in the International Education industry is preferred. The position requires excellent people and self-management skills.
The successful candidate will be trained extensively in the Marketing Headquarters in Vancouver, Canada; however, will work remotely, in Ukraine, reporting to the Regional Sales Director.
- Develop, manage, and refine ILSC's marketing strategy in CIS, through research and analysis of existing marketing approaches.
- Promote and market ILSC's global locations in the CIS market
- Develop marketing projections and marketing cost analyses
- Recruit new agents and strengthen relationships with existing agents
- Regularly visit with, train, and report on agents
- Collect feedback and act as a liaison between ILSC’s agents and school staff, sharing key information to ensure effective and smooth operations for all parties
- Participate in the development of new promotional materials
- Suggest new programs and courses in response to market needs
- Assess, select, attend and report on education fairs, locally and/or abroad
- Create travel itineraries and travel budgets
- Work with in-house Digital Marketing Department to maintain ILSC’s brand voice, in Russian, through a variety of social media channels, online campaigns, and web resources
- Ad hoc duties
- Bilingual skills (English and Russian) required
- Excellent communication, networking, and relationship-building skills
- Able to work well independently and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Team player
- Min. 2 years of marketing experience in the International Education required
- Intermediate knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, VK, e-marketing
Please email resumé and cover letter to: Jobs.Marketing[at]ilsc[dot]com
Application deadline: March 31, 2017
Please note that only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Why work with us?
ILSC fosters an adaptive, collaborative and supportive community where talented staff engage and connect to bring to life our vision and mission.
ILSC Education Group is a global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests, as well as new global developments in technology and thinking. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Teacher Training, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada in 1991, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
- We collaborate & learn: We learn from our community, and we collaborate locally and globally to create shared success for everyone.
- We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth, and we transform lives.
- We respect & celebrate: We respect and treat each other kindly and celebrate our diversity, our innovations, and a job well done.