Overseeing registration for all of ILSC’s Canadian locations, the Registrar Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service to our students and agency partners. This role will be the champion for ensuring speed, efficiency, accuracy and customer service for the Registration function within Canada.
This role can be based out of either our Vancouver or Toronto location.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the registration team within Canada, including:
- Creating an inspiring team environment that is in line with ILSC’s core values
- Answer team member questions, address any issues and oversee team members work for quality and guideline compliance
- Listen to team’s feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Communicates goals and deadlines to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company performance goals
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Provide quality customer service, including registration, interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Work with all necessary stakeholders, including senior leadership, to ensure the registration team is set up for success
- Advise on ILSC policies and procedures, as it relates to the student enrollment
- Run and issue reports from school administration system (Odyssey) in order to support the work of accommodations, academic or accounting teams, the school director or other senior management
- Manage the registration team’s projects to enhance the registration process
- Work with accounting to hit account receivable targets, as this role will be responsible for the collection and payments before, on or during student arrival to ILSC
- Escalate issues to the appropriate stakeholders, as required
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Proactive with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of another language also an asset
Education and Experience Required
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a team, preferably in multiple locations
- Previous registration/student services and/or administrative software is an asset
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter via email to: david.matthews[at]ilsc[dot]com
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.