The National Curriculum and Compliance Specialist is responsible for ensuring effective compliance at ILSC Education Group – Colleges and market leading standards and national cohesion across Greystone College delivery, resources and qualifications.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Determining curriculum and resource needs and priorities based on strategic directions, customer needs, market opportunities and compliance frameworks
- Developing curriculum and qualifications with the global curriculum team, including supporting and developing the learning platform
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to design and develop course materials that are engaging to College level students
- Instructional design of programs including learning outcomes, teaching strategies, learning activities and expectations as well as assessment strategies.
- Ensuring timely and effective implementation of new or revised programs, including training of staff and other professional development training.
- Liaising with the industry and government to ensure ILSC Education Group are up to date with all compliance regulations
- Planning, preparing and lodging all applications for programs across Canada in agreed timeframes
- Ensuring national cohesion of Greystone College program delivery and qualifications
- Escalating issues to the appropriate stakeholders, as required
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A team player who can work effectively across functions
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Proactive with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Education and Experience Required
- Post graduate degree in related field
- 5 years’ relevant teaching experience, preferably in an international environment
- Good knowledge and experience of the career college regulatory environment
- Good working knowledge of learning platforms – Moodle is an advantage
- 2+ years of relevant management experience a preference
- 2+ years of relevant instructional design experience, preferably in a career college environment
Please apply with cover letter and resume to grace.pyo[at]greystonecollege[dot]com
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment.